Refund Policy – The Ecomoon Collective
Ecomoon will meet its obligations under the Consumer Guarantees act in NZ.
Please choose carefully as we will not offer a refund if you chose to change your mind after purchase.
We will meet our obligations under the act if a product is faulty:
- We will arrange repair or replacement if the fault is minor
- We will refund if the fault is major.
If you are buying an item for a gift, please ask us for an exchange card if required.
Empower Birth Classes
Once booked and payment made, classes are considered non-refundable
- If classes are cancelled due to the choice of The Ecomoon Collective, the full fees for the classes will be refunded
- If classes are rescheduled due to the choice of The Ecomoon Collective and the rescheduled dates cause conflict for participants, the proportion of the classes unable to attend will be refunded.
- If classes are rescheduled due to an event out of The Ecomoon Collective’s control, such as extreme weather events, classes will only be refunded if they are cancelled completely.
Date: 31st July 2021- Review Date: 31st July 2023
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us, such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
We will not disclose your personal information unless we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.