Raw amber necklaces are shown that they might typically have more succinic acid than polished necklaces do.
Genuine baltic amber might have the following results when worn:
- When Baltic amber is worn against the skin, the skin’s warmth might release healing oils (succinic acid) which are then absorbed via the skin into the bloodstream.
- The anti-inflammatory properties might soothe red inflamed cheeks and gums
- A natural analgesic, amber might assist in absorbing pain
- Might improve the balance of acids
- Amber’s calming properties might neutralise negative energy and alleviates stress, therefore might help calm and soothe a baby without resorting to pharmaceuticals.
- Amber might stimulate the thyroid glands to reduce dribbling
Each bead is individually knotted, but will snap if pressure is applied to the string (this is for safety and best practise for these necklaces.)
Comes in a cotton drawstring bag to keep safe when not in use.
We recommend that these necklaces are only worn whilst under supervision of an adult and are removed for sleeps.