i care is great for for all women that lead active lifestyle, swim, run, busy mothers or they just don’t want to have to think about changing a pad or a tampon every few hours.
these are lower cost alternative to our other brands of menstrual cups, and we have sourced these based on feedback of more woman wanting to try them, but cost was inhibiting them. We have two out with some wonderful volunteers at the moment who have given them great feedback to date
• I care can be worn for up to 12 hours (8 hours recommended preferably)
• I care is so comfortable it can’t be felt while wearing, just like disposable options
• I care is comfortable during swimming and sports
• I care eliminates menstrual odor, since menstrual flow isn’t exposed to air like when using menstrual pads or similar
• I care is not linked to Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) and does not cause dryness or irritation
Size 1 is recommended for those that have not had children, virgins, or those with strong pelvic floor muscles. These can also be recommended for women with “short” vaginas. If you can easily reach your cervix with your index finger, a Size 1 may be the correct size for you.